Individual tutoring in my home:
reading, dyslexia, ESL, handwriting.
Marion Magarick, MA
Reading Tutor (Alphabetic Phonics)
Ages 5 – Adult • Specializing in Grade PK – 3
Central Austin Location By Appointment: 512-371-1909
Does your child have these difficulties in school? *
- difficulty learning the sounds that go with letters; belabored reading of words in isolation or in context
- difficulty recalling words or names that are known (word retrieval problems)
- pronouncing sounds or syllables incorrectly (“bhashetti” for spaghetti, or “aminal” for animal)
- difficulty spelling and/or forming letters
- difficulty managing sentence structure, word choice, and organization in writing
- difficulty organizing in space and time
These are possible symptoms of dyslexia and I can help!
I do not need a diagnosis of dyslexia to tutor a child. Children struggle with reading for a variety of reasons. Structured reading instruction in a relaxing setting can help many children’s reading improve.